- An instruction sheet with step-by-step info on how to use the frames.
- Spacer Strips. These are white arrows on a black background. They have a low-adhesive backing and you use them to evenly space your frames on the wall. There are 12 of them, making it simple to create large displays. They’re all reusable too – simply stick them back on the sheet and you can reuse them for other picture hanging projects.
- The yellow mini level helps hanging each frame super straight, it has adhesive backing to stick to your frame when you’re levelling it.
- The six black pins (shown below, beside the yellow level) – you insert them into the brackets that are pre-installed on the back of the frames.
Each frame already includes original artwork ready for display. Isn’t the artwork gorgeous? It’s an original set by my friend Christiane, a talented photographer. The set of black frames has these trees, while the set of white frames has flowers.
Want to insert your own pictures? It’s simple. We’ve designed an easy-to-hold toggle at the bottom of each frame to make switching art easy. Simply twist it open, remove the corner brackets and the backing lifts right out of the frame so you can replace it with any photo or artwork you choose.
Here’s what the back of the frame looks like. As you can see, all you need to do is to snap the pins into the corner brackets and you’re ready to hang.
To recap: the box includes
- Three 15″ x 15″ solid wood frames with pre-installed picture hangers
- White premium mats with 7.5″ x 7.5″ openings
- Original artwork
- Easy to follow instructions
- 12 Spacer Strips
- 1 mini bubble level
- 6 black pins (2 per frame)
These frames would make a perfect house warming gift, or for anyone who wants to decorate their walls the easy way. Purchase Place&Push Frames today!
What do you think of this new way of hanging pictures? I’d love to hear from you! Feel free to leave a note in the comment box below.
Co-Founder of Under The Roof Decorating