If you find yourself staring at a blank wall in your home, you’re not alone. When Jennifer over at the Clean and Scentsible blog wrote a feature on our picture hanging tools, we were reminded just how common it is for people to procrastinate about hanging things on their walls. The comments posted by Jenn’s readers really hammered the point home (pun intended!).
Here is a sampling of the comments:
- “I’ve got a STACK of pictures to hang up … they’ve been in a stack on the dining room table for two years.”
- “I always end up with multiple nail holes that need to be filled and touched up.”
- “I have a ton of pictures that I’ve been trying to get my husband to hang up forever”
- “We’ve lived here over a year and I still haven’t hung anything because it seems so daunting.”
- “Everything is leaning against the wall right now until I make up my mind.”
If any of those sound like you, we want to help you finally get those pictures up on your wall. But before we go any further, remember this: if you try hanging something, then decide it’s not quite right, no big deal. Often, you can easily shift and rehang items to cover up those first holes in the wall. If that doesn’t work out, just follow our simple how-to for patching holes in your drywall. It’s easier than you think!
Now that you’re ready to get started, take a look at this quick video – it covers almost everything you need to know about hanging pictures in less than a minute.
For a deeper dive on the answers to our most common customer questions, read through these blog posts:
Finally, visit our YouTube channel for detailed how-to videos. You’ll find clips demonstrating all of the picture hanging basics in an easy-to-follow, step-by-step style.
If you still have picture hanging questions, leave us a comment and we’ll be happy to answer. After all, we want everyone to have Well Hung Stuff!