When you think of a door stop, the first thing that comes to mind is probably a boring brown wedge that you kick under the door. Well, things have changed. Meet Stoppy®, our fun and decorative doorstop that keeps doors open with style — it’s a stop that you won’t be ashamed of having in your house and won’t have to hide when guests come over. Our Stoppy comes in a rainbow of colors, so you can pick one that will match your décor, or simply go with the color that you love the best.
Although its main use is as doorstop, we’ve been having so much fun reading about creative ways homeowners have been using their Stoppys. Here’s a sample of what some of you have said…
- Gain peace of mind when traveling by using Stoppy to keep the hotel door secure. Also useful for avoiding any embarrassing incidents if you forget to hang the “Do not disturb sign.”
- Stoppy keeps your books straight and organized in style.
- Pet friendly – use it to keep doors to allow your pet(s) to come and go.
- Perfect for backyard parties – Use a couple of Stoppys to keep your patio doors open even in the wind.
- Acts as the perfect butler and holds the door open while you bring groceries into the house or unload the car.
- Prevent active toddlers from getting into rooms they shouldn’t. Jam Stoppy in the bottom of the door of the bathroom, basement or office.
- Fits perfectly in your hand – use it as a stress squeeze on tough days.
- Use 2 Stoppys to create the perfect Yin Yang and add instant Zen to your space.
What about you? Do you have any creative ways to use this cute door stop? We’d love to hear from you, please share in the comment box below.
And, as a bit of self promotion, you can find your own Stoppy at several retailers. You’ll find a complete list right here.
Make sure to sign up to receive our blog posts so you can have them delivered straight to your inbox.
Co-Founder of Under The Roof Decorating