Location: Corporate Office OR Remote
Job Type: Full Time
Position: National Business Development & Sales - Hunter
Relevant Work Experience: 3+ Years
Educational Level: Post-secondary qualifications in sales and/or marketing an asset
Under The Roof Decorating (UTR) is a company on the cusp of re-inventing and disrupting the $26B Wall Décor market. Building on the great success of our first, award-winning product, Hang & Level™, the Picture Hanging Tool, we continue to expand into a whole line of home decorating and wall décor products and accessories. Our hard work and entrepreneurial “never give up” approach to business has earned national distribution for our products in over 10,000 stores across Canada and the USA, as well as internationally.
Our projections for significant growth will open numerous opportunities over the next 2 to 5 years. We require a passionate and results-focused National Sales Manager to grow UTR’s presence in the Home Décor space. You will be part of a team that is continually re-inventing the way people experience home décor.
The most important characteristic of Busines Development - Hunter is their ability to identify and establish business with new retail buyers. If you have that hunter drive and believe in achieving stellar results through hard work, then we want to talk to you! You will work primarily from our office or home, depending on where you are located, but plan on traveling up to 25% throughout Canada and the United States.
Much of your job will involve….
- Identifying new markets and business opportunities and arranging meetings with potential customers
- Meeting and presenting to potential and existing customers to generate new business and to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Understanding our cost model and helping to create accurate and competitive cost proposals to win new profitable business
- Negotiating the terms of a profitable, winning agreement
- Attending trade shows, events and demonstrations to passionately represent Under The Roof
- Identifying and recommending creative ideas to drive additional sales
- Sharing ideas and suggestions on new product developments
You’re Good at….
- Establishing rapport and putting people “at ease”
- Leveraging your “go-getter” mindset, and hunter mentality
- Understanding and anticipating questions and potential objections
- Focusing on what can be done as opposed to what cannot be accomplished
- Working in a fast-paced, exciting environment
- Sales as a profession for it provides personal gratification extra Awesome
- Fluency in French and Spanish would be an asset
This position offers a competitive annual base salary plus earned sales commission, and is eligible for yearly team bonuses and share options. A very lucrative compensation package is very achievable for the right motivated and driven individual.